(GIVEAWAY – AZ) The Room In Theaters One Night Only!
Oh, hi readers! To prepare for the no doubt hilarious film, Disaster Artist, there will be a showing at Harkins at Tempe Marketplace on Thursday, November 9th for Tommy Wiseau’s The Room. Whether you have seen the film 100 times or want to see it for the first time, like myself, you have the chance to watch it on the big screen!
Johnny is a successful banker who lives happily in a San Francisco townhouse with his fiancée, Lisa. One day, inexplicably, she gets bored with him and decides to seduce his best friend, Mark. From there, nothing will be the same again.
If you are walking into this film with literally o knowledge what so ever, it is regarded as one of the …most unique films of all time. Many viewers have trouble sitting through the entire film do to the very interesting direction choices. However these flaws are what make this film such a cult classic and eventually led to the creation of the upcoming Disaster Artist which will feature a number of fantastic actors from Seth Rogen, James Franco, Kristen Bell, and so many more.
To help spread awareness about this masterpiece of a film to all who would like to become enlightened, we are doing a giveaway! All you have to do is comment on this article or on the Facebook link with your all time favorite cringy quote from any feature film, novel, video game, or anime! The first 25 people to participate will gain free entry to the showing of The Room at Harkins at Tempe Marketplace on Thursday, November 9th and can bring a guest! Make sure to put your name and your guest’s name in the comment!
Be sure to check out the Disaster Artist coming out December 8th!
- “I don’t like sand. It’s course and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.”Good to know, Anakin. – Lauren A.
- “Do you know what happens when a toad gets struck by lightning?… The same thing that happens to everything else.”
-Storm, X-Men – Victoria S.
- “AH HA HA HA” – Tidus final fantasy X – George G.
- “Oh hai Mark!” – Joanne C.
- “I don’t like sand… Its course… Gets everywhere…” – Mary V.
- “Let’s kick some ice!” -Batman & Robin – Lauren E.
- “For a Cat? I could get you a kid for that!” – Office – Zayne Carr
- *Entire Spider Man 3 film* – Scott Gilbert
- “In a few minutes, bitch” – Edgar Singson
- “They’re eating her…now they are going to eat me! Oh my god!” – Brooke Williams
- “You guys need anything? Some snacks? A condom?” – mean girls – Megan Cora & Conor M
- “What killed the dinosaurs? The ICE age!” – Tristan