What is The Geek Lyfe?
The Geek Lyfe is an independent media outlet focused on delivering our readers inspiration, education, and entertainment. We focus on creating inclusive content that features the hard work of Indies, PoC, LGBTQ, and more!
What separates us from the rest:
- The majority of our staff are incredible women.
- We constantly raise money for charity.
- We organize events to help our community grow.
- Our team is international to help us further highlight fantastic geeks from all around the world.
Ways to help us grow
- Sharing our content helps us entertain, educate, and inspire more people.
- Patreon is a steroid for our brand as it provides us the funding to get what we need to get to that next level in terms of events and equipment.
- Buying our swag gets you awesome merchandise and gets us finances to grow.
This blog is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites, and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
This policy is valid from 09 June 2017